Incrediwear produces wearable anti-inflammatory products
- Scientifically proven to increase circulation
- Reduce inflammation & swelling
- Relieves pain
- And accelerate recovery.
Incrediwear technology incorporates semiconductor elements within their fabric that creates cellular vibrations to increase circulation bringing more oxygen and nutrients to the target areaIncrediwear Sleeves, Hosiery and Braces have shown powerful results in alleviating postoperative symptoms and improving the quality of the patient’s journey to recovery.
How Incrediwear Works
Since 2009, Incrediwear has strived to revolutionize the Health & Fitness Industry with products that
- increase circulation to reduce inflammation
- relieve pain
- optimize performance and
- accelerate recovery
INCREDIWEAR TECHNOLOGY CHANGES EVERYTHING
Incrediwear products do not need to compress to work.
Incrediwear technology incorporates semiconductor elements within our fabric, which when stimulated by body heat, release negative ions. The negative ions activate molecular vibrations that increase blood flow and speed. Increasing circulation helps bring more oxygen and nutrients to the target area, which optimizes the body’s natural healing process and accelerates recovery.
BENEFITS OF INCREASED BLOOD CIRCULATION
- Accelerated Recovery
- Reduced Swelling
- Optimized Performance
- Reduced Fatigue
STUDIES SHOW INCREASED CIRCULATION
Through studies conducted with renowned physicians, we continue to show that Incrediwear products are scientifically proven to increase circulation during activity and at rest. To date, studies have shown that Incrediwear products increase circulation by up to 22% at rest, and have shown powerful results in reducing inflammation, swelling, and pain relief. Additionally, a study performed by a Major League Soccer team showed an acceleration of recovery time by 46%. We are committed to continue conducting additional studies to assist us in our development of even more innovative pain relief, performance, and recovery products.
- Manteo Mitchell - World Class Sprinter
- Terje Hakonsen - Pro Snowboarder
- Nathan Haas - Pro Road Racing Cyclist
- Alessandra Pichelli - Pro Crossfit Games Athlete
- Darryl "Wavezilla" Stingley - Pro Parkour Athlete
- Mads Andrea Haugen (The Fearless Norwegian)
- Phil Healy - International Sprinter
- Brad Powell - Pro Mountain Biker
- Maria Tviberg - Pro Alpine Skier
- Matt Reardon - Musician, Skier, Philanthropist
- Merrill Moses - American Olympian Waterpolo
- Jessica Martin (Andrews) - Pro Long Distance Runner