Fitness Ball/ Peanut Ball Inflating Instructions
Due to the nature of the burst-resistance material, the following instructions should be followed to ensure its optimum performance:
- Initially pump your fitness ball/ peanut ball to its tightest level, where it can inflate no further
- Let the ball sit for at least 12 to 24 hours, then inflate the ball to the recommended size
- Use the enclosed measuring tape to measure the size of the ball
- Do NOT over inflate the ball
- Repeat if necessary
1. Burst-resistance balls/ peanut balls are not warranted against punctures by any object, but are designed to help protect against sudden deflection if the ball/ peanut ball is punctured.
2. Under normal conditions, we recommend you replace your fitness ball/ peanut ball every year or sooner. For commercial/ institutional environments, such replacements may be required sooner. It is the responsibility of the users and facility instructors to inspect the fitness ball/ peanut ball before each exercise session.
Before Starting Exercises with Fitness Balls/ Peanut Balls
- Inspect the floor’s surface prior to starting exercises and remove any objects that may cause the an unsafe environment
- Inspect the fitness ball/ peanut ball and see if there are any unusual appearances or punctured surfaces
- Inflate the ball to the recommended size
- Remove any sharp objects when utilizing the fitness ball/peanut ball, such as keys, belts, cellular phone, etc.
- Clean the fitness ball/ peanut ball with a damp cloth after each session of usage
- Follow the stretching exercises recommended by your personal trainer or from a certified personnel
- Replace the fitness ball/ peanut ball as soon as there are signs of wear and tear or uneven/ punctured surfaces