Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow
This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One of the key goals to sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’ which can help you to be more comfortable. Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
- Fitted zippered pillow cover included (polyester/cotton machine washable)
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case.
- Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
- This product is not designed for use by infants
NOTE: This is a sized product and your comfort relies on you choosing the appropriate size. Please print the size chart to determine the correct size for you. Questions? Call Us 844.632.0165.
Tip: Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress. PILLOW SIZE DOES NOT CORRELATE TO BODY TYPE OR CLOTHING SIZE.